Sunday 25 April 2010

March Madness or some other less lame title.

Oops, forgot to update for March. Which is something that Sony forgot to do with the Playstation, as on the 1st of March, almost every PS3 in the world broke because they thought it was a leap year. In 2010. Fail. At least I can say that "I survived the ApocalyPS3".

Wellity, wellity, wellity, what a fun March it was. The entire month was filled with just waiting out the storm hoping Easter would come, whilst finishing (or starting) tedious and hard courseworks close to the deadline.

Monday the 8th saw the class give presentations on our chosen (I say chosen, I mean randomly selected) topic regarding AI. Yay for the genericness of "Co-operative Game AI". Got it done in the end though. Wasn't too bad.

The following week saw the hand in of the second Object Orientated Systems coursework. For those not in the know, its about... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Yeah. Don't bother. We were lucky too because only a few days before this coursework needed to be in, our final graphics coursework needed to be in. The first was hell as it was, but this one was set to be even bigger. However, we had a week's extension meaning it had to be handed in the last Tuesday of term. Thank god. In the end, I hope it went well. Some of the techniques we needed to implement were fine, but others were just being a stubborn bitch.

Then came Easter holidays. Thank god. I wish I could say I got to sleep, but I didn't really.

And it's all Wrestlemania 26's fault, being on the first Sunday off, fucking up my sleeping pattern. It meant staying up until 4am, albeit it watching Shawn Michaels' retirement and final match (for now, at least) against the legendary Undertaker, the match itself being a rematch from last year's epic Wrestlemania bout. Whilst good, WM25 match was better that what WM26 had to offer, but as a whole Wrestlemania 26 was better. Bret Hart's "match" was awful though.

And after the last about 3 or 4 years worth of holidays where I've been intending to clean-out/rearrange my room, I finally did it on the first Monday. Oh, and I saw Kick-Ass in the cinema, it being the first film I've seen in the cinema since Jarhead in early 2006. Fantastic film.

No comments:

Post a Comment